Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2011

Time Flies

Why is it that weekend days fly by so fast?? The week always seems to go slow unless your on vacation! Had a good weekend though, got some much needed cleaning done. Have a short week this week, with Thanksgiving coming up on Thursday. Really hope Lukas is ok with it all, he loves going to school and only has 2 days this week. Really hoping they find a Speech Therapist soon. His just up and quit on him last week?! It should be illegal to do that to kids, especially ones who crave and need structure and get anxiety and hate change. He is just starting to babble again and I definitely dont want it going away. I encourage him to talk often but it only comes when he wants it too. Maybe I should just let it be? Or do I encourage but not too much just to keep the option there? Its just sooo nice to hear is voice after soooo long. But I have been told by everyone who works with him, he likes what he likes and knows it well lol! He is soo stubborn...typical man lol! Very much looking forward to spending time at home with both my babies though. I have 2 days off school a week and its gone before I know it. I need to make a school activity for Emma so she doesnt get jealous when I work with Lukas. When he gets in the mood he to do activities I jump at the chance but Emma tries to control everything and take over and I cant blame her she is only 3 and doesnt understand why its soo important I have that time with Lukas. He gives up easily when she is around and I am not sure why, maybe the over stimulation? Speaking over which, he has been making the cutest, weird faces while eating yogurt lately!!! Its like the cold is too much but he swallows it and asks for more everytime LOL! I need to get a video of it, its soo funny! Well its time to start my week, back to the grind they say. I am babysitting our neighbors little boy who is 2, then I have to take Luke to school, have a meeting at his school, pick him up again, come home make dinner then I am off to school. Busy busy...my day is gone before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment