Search This Blog

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Suprise Mom!

     Autism is not a dull life style in the least. It is full of ohh shits!, noooooooo!!!, awe man really? and many many more. There is never a dull day in my house. Something always happens that I just sit there dumb founded or instantly pissed or my stomach is in stitches from laughing so hard. Today it is laughing so hard kinda day. Something I probably shouldn't laugh about but sometimes if you don't laugh..you might hurt someone.

     I have to give my son major props for his efforts lately. When that boy is determined, he truly is. Right now his fixation is getting as many things into the fish tank as possible! I had to remove a table from his room because he was problem solving so well he was using it to get into the fish tank. Then after taking that away he used 3 other objects to get high enough. Well played sir...well played.


     I have had his room blocked off for a few days now with a baby gate. Today he gave me that sweet little face and was parked outside his room for most of the morning. Silly momma fell for his sweet little line of bull shit and took down the gate. I sat in his room with him so he knows..Momma bear is watching you. He was fine, didn't attempt one time just sat there looking all sweet like this...


     Ohhh but silly momma made a mistake. Big sissy needed some breakfast. Mom thinks Lukas is going to behave himself! HA!!!! (Lord I am such an idiot) I was gone long enough to ask her what she wanted, get her a package of string cheese from the fridge, open it and hand it to her. I return to this...(He went and grabbed a stool form the other room put it on the other side he was sitting on and got into his fish tank within approx 1.5 minutes)

Again...well played sir, well played! As soon as he sees me get gets down, sits on the stool and puts that 'You cant be mad at me smile on his face'....you guys know the one! So of course I hide it from him and I cant help but smile because he is so very persistent and he just cracks me up. But after he continues to get into it, or maybe I should say attempts to get into it I shoo him out of his room and put the baby gate back up. Of course he is all kinds of pissed at me right now, throwing an ungodly fit. So I walk away and don't acknowledge the fit (this works for us sometimes when he is mad about something/not getting his way). Silly me I walk away while Lukas is plotting his revenge, ohh yes this little boy gets even. Now here comes the surprise we've all been waiting for.

     I can just hear inside his head, oh yea..take away my fish tank and you'll pay. There are a few things that happen to tip me off but sadly its already to late. Bathroom door slams, my head jerks up and I start walking. Guess whats in the bathroom (besides my son)! All of Lukes toys that he has been throwing into the fish tank. A whole bucket full to be exact. You probably knows whats coming next by now. A whole toilet full of toys!!!! Ohhh yes! Surprise Momma!!!!!!! You are a rotten little wench and wouldn't let me play in the fish tank so now you get to bleach toys from the toilet, have a nice day! I should have probably been mad, but little man is friggin clever! I just start laughing, at that point shit is in the toilet (no pun intended), damage is done and he walks out happy and doesn't even attempt to go back towards his bedroom or bathroom again. I love you little man but today you reminded me of Stewie from Family Guy...you evil genius you! And it scares me...

No comments:

Post a Comment