Search This Blog

Monday, December 10, 2012

3 am? Hey its the new 9!

So Luke has been pretty good about his sleep lately, frankly I have been super spoiled. By spoiled I mean only up for a hour or so at night, not doing marathon swinging sessions in his swing at 3 am. Not sure what causes these phases...he can sleep good, all through the night for a few nights at a time then BAM! He is waking up all the time, going buck wild in the living room.

Dont get my wrong hunny, you are sooo cute. I mean absolutely adorable! But you look so much cuter when you are sleeping my dear! I mean helloooooo! How do you expect Momma to keep up with your crazy ass! Throw Momma a bone here kiddo!

Here is the other issue with my all hours of night wake up calls, Emma. Emma doesnt care when Luke wakes up and keeps Momma chasing him all night. She is up bright and early wanting this, that and the other while I desperately drag myself to the coffee pot. Its like a drug addict honestly! I cannot function without it. I would hate to be a fly on the wall in our house, I would be trying to escape the insanity for getting sucked into it.

Sitting here writing this at guess what time?! 3 am while crazy boy is out there swinging and giggling watching Bolt.

I guess 3 is the new sleeping in? Who needs sleep anyway...totally overratted.....

No comments:

Post a Comment