Search This Blog

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dinner, What's That?

     As I am sitting here thinking of what to do for dinner I suddenly have the thought of why bother?! This is not your typical house where everyone sits down to enjoy a meal together. I have 2 picky ass eaters in my house that I have to make separate meals for...a piece..they don't even enjoy the same things to eat! I ask my husband "What do you want for dinner tonight"?
                                                   " I don't care"....every night!!!!!!

     What is this crazy thing called dinner you speak of? I do not understand what this is?! Ohh a family all sitting down at the table to eat at a certain time in the evening! HAHA Is that some joke...
It must be because in this house that doesn't exist!

     Ohh Emma you want a bowl of cereal for dinner...at 3:30? Sure why not!
     Luke..you want to eat 2 bites of corn dog at 9:30 at night...sure?! No problem.
     Roger I made something to eat, wake your ass up and eat!!!! LOL

     I don't know what dinner is like at your house but I cant even call it dinner here. Luke NEVER eats at the table, Emma always eats at odd hours and is always grazing. So I say..What is the point! I don't think I am making dinner tonight! You picky people I live with can figure it out! This mom is on strike for now..

Of course until Emma goes...Momma can I have something to eat please, I am hungry? Ohhh sure what do you want.
Luke starts going mmmmm mmmmmm mmm..ok lets pull out the 3 bags from the freezer for you to choose from...(Chicken Fries, Chicken Patties, or Corn Dogs)

How is dinner at your house? =)

1 comment:

  1. The same. Hubs never cares, and Liam (6 with asd) is also so picky, he needs separate meals. Also, he can't sit still long enough to be at a table, and smells and sights of food often make him gag/vomit. So our house very much the same as yours :)

    ReplyDelete