Search This Blog

Monday, October 15, 2012

Nap Time...Where Are You?

Nap time seems to be coming to an end. Emma has been out of nap time for a while now but she can also entertain herself for the most part and is not terrorizing the house. She is my good little girl. What I am not used to is, Lukas not napping. The past few days naps have been nonexistent! WHY?!?!!?!? Literally how does this kid do it? No sleep ever?! I wish I could get some of that energy.

This kiddo can go on 2-4 hours of sleep all day, running around, going to school, dumping and throwing things all over the house. He is like a one man wrecking team! Ohh mom just cleaned up this..'snickers' lets throw this on the floor, or spill Emmy's cup of milk/koolaid/juice. Not even kidding after I got done cleaning one day, I walk into the kitchen after folding laundry in my room and he has taken everything out of my purse, out of my wallet and the stack of mail on the counter and thrown it all over. I couldn't even see my kitchen floor! How does this little shit not get tired of driving momma nuts!

Nap time is one of Mommies favorite times, how dare you be so rude and take something away I love so much! You didn't even ask my permission..this isn't fair. I call bullshit sir! I will have my revenge someday....I will!!

Now I beg of you on my hands and knees..bring back nap time! Even if its for just 30 minutes to a hour!

           Sincerely,
                 Momma

2 comments:

  1. How about this? Momma gets a nap when Luke and Emma are at school! You so deserve it, woman! Doc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I do sometimes nap when they are at school when I am not catching up on the store or laundry or house cleaning! lol Naps are amazing

    ReplyDelete